To some of us it probably feels like as soon as we go back it hasn’t felt like a holiday what so ever.
You’ll start to think and ask questions like this.
- Will work get flooded so I don’t have to go in?
- Can we have heavy snow so that I don’t have to go in?
- Please say my car or transport be disrupted so I don’t have to go to work?
- Do you think as soon as we get to school it would be closed?
- Do you think the school has been burnt down?
- Do you think that the school got flooded?
- Do you think our parents got their days mixed up?
- Do you think if it snows a lot we don’t have to go in?
Every adult and every child thinks the same thing of hoping not to go in.