Learning to love yourself and being comfortable in your skin is the hardest thing you could do. Take me for example okay. Here are my pros and cons about what I love about myself and what I hate about myself.
- I love to wear make up because I feel confident and feel a whole lot better in my skin.
- Like having my hair extensions in because it shows how flawless and pretty I look. It makes me feel confident and feel a lot better in my skin.
- Wearing clothes that is suited to me and I can feel me. It shows how confident in what I’m wearing and knowing that this is me in my own skin.
- Hate not having time to do my hair or make up in the mornings when I’ve had a rubbish night sleep the night be for.
- Not being able to wear certain things that I would normally wear but can’t when I’m at work.
- Feeling so uncomfortable and unconfidant in my skin when I know spots or hairs on my face start to grow or shown.
- When I have a rubbish night I can’t get up to wash my hair early always running late to do things or too lazy.
- Always feel like I’m fat and chubby in clothes and people notice and sort of talk behind my back.
I’m always putting myself down when i look in the mirror when I don’t look nice but when I make an effort to do something I feel me and human.