The reason why I wanted to share in how I celebrate my Christmas and what is different than anyone else’s.
Day 15 Blog Advent Calendar – What are you doing this year’s Christmas?
Each year I celebrate Christmas with my family and my extended family which follows like this:
- Oldest brother stays over on Christmas Eve, Christmas Day
- Christmas Day: we have Christmas presents and stockings. Yes I still have stoking never gets old.
- Have breakfast
- Get ready for church just for my mum nearly having all of her children there.
- Church nearly always late haha but it’s our trade mark along with don’t follow the arrows defeats the meaning of our last name.
- Then have my grandparents up for Christmas Lunch
- By then we have all fallen asleep because we are too full up with the lunch
- We have my aunt and uncle and their family round
- More Christmas presents
- Party food and doctor who
- Then everyone goes when it’s getting late.
This year it’s slightly different because my cousin and her boyfriend won’t be here to celebrate it but with the exchange from the two to go up north for my other brother and sister in law who’s coming down on Boxing Day.
This is what my Christmas looks like for three days. Oh when it comes to me and my siblings we play mario kart on the wii and that’s when the house comes alive.